lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

monday



if I'm honest, I have not slept at all today. I've been playing wing play.
I have taken the ana parents drive. and we have lift off at 7:20.
We have received our exchange families with open arms.
have led us to the school and we have presented our point pawer.
then we have eaten there.
and we went every man to his house.
I've been walking with Celia and her partner because it was on the way.
When I reached the house I've moved Nils is beautiful, has taught me dadalt below.
We have been playing together in the play that we have been 3 up wing academia.
going to espanish academy. I liked it because they have a peculiar way of teach.
Nils and I played football against teacher, and we won!
and then we played a game like Parchis and given my chocolate and cookies tipical.
then led me to eat ice cream.
and after all we have been to the town square.
and we played football. it started to rain and we went.
then dined directly. I liked the dinner. and then we played to play 3 with his brother.
and I've done this and I'll go to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario