jueves, 11 de abril de 2013


Wednesday.

Today I woke up with energy. I had lunch and we went wing station. all, we Germans cojido espanioles and the train to Frankfurt. Frankfurt's subway is great. many shops. we dirijido leaving the mall. very pretty. then we passed the bridge models lovers. couples tied there a lock to symbolize the union infinite. there were many padlocks. we have reached the film museum. look left us freely. then left us free time to shop and eat. I've eaten a frankfurter in Frankfurt. and I bought a SCAN in estarbucks. like a hipster . then we're back, and we have been reaching niederhousen all to go to the train of some Germans who make football. me and the boys we played. when I got home I was exhausted. the mother asked me who I liked that pizza. and as lleba nose that I requested a four seasons. so if there is a lot I do not like, I have another 3 to test different XD. have eaten my partner and I watching the barcelona. and his father watching the bayern munich. then I did the blog and I went to sleep.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario