jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Thursday

Today I woke up very sleepy. I lunched. I showered, like every morning. and led me to the train station. we went to Minz. is a beautiful town. we visited the Gutenberg Museum. and have not let us take pictures. but we have seen the world's smallest book. we were taught how did the press. we breakfasted. and we're back on the train. hen we reached Niederhausen, have an appointment to go wing pool. I've been at home with Nils playing wing play 3. then we have to make table tennis. because he plays ping pong hobby. I have beaten ... I suck playing table tennis. and we have gone to the swiming pool. I had a very good. then we went to dinner almost every mcdonalds. and hurt me much the belly. then the mother picked us and have come home. I made the blog and go to sleep.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario