martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Tuesday

today woke me quietly nils mother and has taken me a juice. I came down and had prepared my lunch.
I asked as I liked what I bought. they eat lunch very strong. then we went to the train station.
we have come to Rudesheim. is very nice, I liked it. the houses were very funny XD
have risen by cable car, and had a lovely view.
We walked for a while in the forest. and we reached a small castle.  then we have seen many deer.



and have fallen to lift. and we took a ferry where we had lunch.I then landed in the same place we had left a train. and we had time to shop at stores and lots of photographs.We then boarded the train back.
When we arrived we were all home from henry. I had a good wing party.we played the wii and table football, "und wir spielten Fußball".  nils and then when I have come home dinner was ready
after we have seen how Real Madrid lost hehe:)
and I made the blog. go to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario